Monday, October 10, 2011

Meal Plan Monday


I think I am finally back on track with meal planning. Last week we had some great meals. We made an awesome pizza last week inspired by one we had at Pizzeria Delfina in San Francisco. It was a sauceless pizza with mozzarella, ground black pepper, garlic, green onions, and speck (a type of Italian prosciutto). I also tried a new pizza dough to make it and it came out amazing.

This week's meal plan is a little uninspired, but I am trying to use up some things we have on hand. Without further ado, here is our plan this week.

Meal Plan 10.10 - 10.16

Monday
Dinner: Ribs and Mashed Potatoes

Tuesday
Dinner: Sloppy Joes

Wednesday
Dinner: Chicken Pot Pie Pasta

Thursday
Dinner: Potstickers

Friday
Dinner: Pizza (No toppings planned yet.)

Saturday
Dinner: Out

Sunday
Dinner: Crockpot Pot Roast

On an unrelated note, I finally received our wedding pictures on CD from our photographer. I will hopefully post some of those this week.


2 comments:

  1. Your meal plan looks great! How do you make your ribs & what are potstickers? I just posted our meal plan as well, check it out. Most of the recipes are from pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ribs we have are from Costco. They already have the rub on them and you add the BBQ sauce (which comes in the package). I just follow the directions on the package.

    Potstickers are a chinese/japanese dumpling. We buy the Ling Ling brand ones at Costco, cook them in a pan. It is just a quick dinner for us when we don't want a huge meal.

    ReplyDelete