Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Two Minute Tuesday


It is Tuesday and I am back to do another Two Minute Tuesday prompt. For those of you who didn't read last week's post what I do is, choose a theme/topic, set my timer for two minutes, and write down whatever comes to mind before the timer goes off. After posting last week's I had so many ideas for topics and wouldn't stop thinking about it. This week I am keeping with a childhood theme. 

Prompt: Favorite Childhood Food

My favorite food by far was mac and cheese. Sometimes my mom would ask me what I wanted for a "special" meal and I always anaswered with her homemade mac and cheese. It wasn't anything fancy but it was yummy. She would put sauteed onions and velveeta in it. Occasionally, she would add ground beef to it and it tasted like a gooey cheeseburger. Oh my gosh, it was so good! This is definitely a meal that reminds me of home.

It was a little easier this week, but the time still goes by so quickly. I am trying something new this week and making this a link up post. Take just two minutes out of your day and write about your favorite childhood food. I would love to read what you can come up with in just two minutes. (Submit your link below)

No comments:

Post a Comment