Monday, August 1, 2011

Bare with me

For those of you following this blog, please bear with me. Life is crazy after getting married and I am struggling with juggling life, when to write a post, and when to take some time to relax. I have several posts thought out in my head, but I have yet to put them down in words. Stay tuned as I will be doing a post about our honeymoon, wedding (when I get all of my pictures from the photographer), and even a few craft related projects and some recipes.

I pose this question to you, what inspires you to post? Do you have a schedule of topics already planned out or do you just roll with the punches and post as things happen? Let me know in the comments because I am still new to this and learning as I go.

I leave you with this teaser picture from our honeymoon

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That picture is beautiful! I don't remember where you said you went but it looks amazing. & I post about whatever I am feeling at the moment which explains why my post are so dang random!

    ReplyDelete