Monday, October 24, 2011

Meal Plan Monday


Happy Monday everyone. I'm sure you have all noticed my blog got a bit of an update. I am hoping that with this revamp I am more motivated to post. (I know I keep saying this, but I am really trying to get this thing going.)

Last week's meal plan went pretty well. I am finding what I have planned on the weekends tends to change because we don't usually know what we are doing until Thursday or Friday. I will continue to plan for these days, but they will most likely change. When I do my grocery shopping I usually buy for Mon-Fri and buy for Sat and Sun during the weekend. This works well for us because if our plans change I don't have food spoiling in the fridge. 

This week I am trying some new recipes. We are attempting to eat a bit healthier. I will link the new recipes I am using. Now on the this weeks plan.

Meal Plan 10.24 - 10.30

Monday
Dinner: Orzo Primavera (This is not a new recipe for me, but I make of version of the one linked.)

Tuesday
Dinner: Salad with Grilled Chicken and Balsamic Dressing

Wednesday
Dinner: C has a dinner for work so I am on my own. I will probably just end up grabbing Subway or something quick.

Thursday

Friday
Dinner: Pizza

Saturday
Dinner: Out

Sunday



No comments:

Post a Comment