Monday, October 17, 2011

Meal Plan Monday


 Happy Monday everyone. I definitely have a case of the Mondays today. C was not feeling well this weekend and I think I might be getting what he has. I just don't feel great today.

Ok, enough of the pity party and onto meal planning. Last week's meals got shifted around a little but we stuck with most of the things. I am in a bit of a planning rut this week so I asked C what he wanted. Don't judge the plan this week, it was almost all his idea. You will notice there is a lot of beef on this menu, which I wouldn't normally plan.

Meal Plan 10.17 - 10.23

Monday
Dinner: Chinese Chicken Salad Kit (from Costco)

Tuesday
Dinner: Creamy Herb Pasta w/ Ground Beef

Wednesday
Dinner: Steak Chili

Thursday
Dinner: Hot Dogs w/ Garlic Fries

Friday
Dinner: Homemade Pizza

Saturday
Dinner: Out

Sunday
Dinner: Chicken Enchiladas

Let me know what you are having this week for dinners and maybe I will incorporate it into my meal plan next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment